WorldWideGost and WorldWideBridge: 2 titles, 1 company. Go to the WorldWideBridge site and stay up to date with the latest news from the world of certification!
Get your free consulting in less than 24 hours.
Thank you!
Your inquiry has been submitted successfully
and WWG will contact you soon.
LLC “WorldWideGost” +7 (495) 787 87 70

Certification of cables

In order to export cables to the Customs Union, it is necessary to comply with EAC quality requirements. Therefore  a certificate of conformity with Technical Regulation of the Customs Union "On safety of low-voltage equipment" (ТR СU 004/2011) is required.  The above regulation covers cables which have the following technical characteristics: voltage up to 1000 V (for AC) and voltage up to 1500 V (for DC). All cables with higher voltage are subject to compulsory GOST R certification (as there is still no related effective Technical Regulation of the Customs Union).
Requirements for the certificate:
  1. An applicant – an applicant for a TR CU certificate or declaration may be only a legal resident of the Customs Union. In other words, it means that only a legal entity or an entrepreneur registered either in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia or Kyrgyzstan can apply for certification.

  2. Foundation documents of an applicant

  3. Information about a manufacturer

  4. Technical description and HS code

  5. A contract between a manufacturer and client in the Customs Union or a letter of attorney in the name of an applicant

  6. A sample for testing (if required)

Not long ago it was mandatory to obtain a Fire Safety certificate for cables.  According to TR CU regulation, cables are subject only to TR CU 004/2011 "On safety of low-voltage equipment". However, a certificate is to be issued after conducting fire safety tests. The main problem here is that not all certification authorities have a properly equipped laboratories to conduct such tests. Therefore we strongly recommend you to obtain a Fire Safety certificate on the basis of which it is possible to get a TR CU certificate.
Send a request:
Enter your phone number c code of the city call to order.
Your name*
Your e-mail*
The text of the message*
Add files:
Thank you!
Your inquiry has been submitted successfully
and WWG will contact you soon.